B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech CSE candidate gets knowledge & experience of different softwares & applications.
Computer Science and Engineering graduates are the pillars in the current and emerging Information Technology sector, in U.S. and across the globe, and taking up Jobs in System Software, Computer Engineering, Multimedia, Networking and Communication areas. Hi-end profiles include Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Graphics Solutions.
DATA SCIENCE & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
In response to the growing demand for data savvy technical professionals, the A.N.A Group of Institutions in association with 9LEDGE PRO & become Microsoft Education Partner to offer Data Science, Al and Machine Learning with B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering. A.N.A. designated program for individuals who wish to pursue a career in data science. Students will learn how to use advanced technologies and statistical methods to manipulate and interpret data. Most importantly, student will obtain the technological skills necessary to translate their understanding into actionable organizational strategies. Coursework focuses on Data Analysis, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Program delivered in association with Microsoft Authorized Education Partner.
- Certification of courses by Microsoft.
- Only Applied Data Science program in the region, Microsoft and A.N.A have collaborated.
- Career Management Center to assist in finding the best job.
- Program delivered by Microsoft Certified experts.
- Live Industry Projects and Capstone projects.
- Globally accepted certification.
- Will receive microsoft badge after certification.
- 4 Years
- 12TH PCM- 50% GEN, OBC & 45% SC/ST
- Affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, UP.
Job Opportunities you can choose after the course
- Software Developer
- Website Developer